23 November 2014

Darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream

Vanaf het moment dat ik voor de eerste keer Love Story op TMF zag, was ik fan van Taylor Swift. Onlangs bracht deze Amerikaanse blondine haar vijfde album uit, 1989 genaamd. De eerste single van dit album, Shake If Off genaamd, was al verslavend, maar de tweede single, Blank Space genaamd, heeft me helemaal overtuigd! Niet alleen het lied, maar ook de clip is geweldig! Dit album staat op mijn Kerstlijstje!

ENGLISH: The moment I heard Love Story for the first time, I became a fan of Taylor Swift. This blonde American girl recently brought out a new album, named 1989. The first single, called Shake It Off, was already a addictive song, but the second single, called Blank Space, really did it for me. Not only the song, but also the clip is amazing. You can definitely find this album on my wanna have list!



Cherry lips, crystal skies, I could show you incredible things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!