7 October 2014

We're banished from the town in the fallen land to a life beyond the stars

Een kotgenoot van mij liet me onlangs kennis maken met Dragonforce. Ik kende deze Britse power metal band niet. Ik ben meestal wel te vinden voor power metal en na het beluisteren van Trough The Fire And Flames was ik onmiddellijk overtuigd. Een actief nummer met superveel gitaar en clean vocals: heerlijk vind ik dat! Ik besloot dan ook wat meer muziek van hen op te zoeken and I was not dissappointed!

ENGLISH: A friend of mine introduced me to the British power metal band Dragonforce. I didn't know them, but I usually like power metal and their song Through The Fire And Flames immediately convinced me. It's a very active song with tons of guitar solo's and clean vocals: such a delight! I decided to look them up a bit more and I was not disappointed. Lovely music!



Through the fire and the flames we carry on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!