14 October 2014

We'll be loving till the first light of the day

Ook al bestaat de band al meer dan tien jaar, tot voor kort was de Finse band Poets Of The Fall voor mij totaal onbekend. Ik leerde hen kennen toen ik hun nieuwste album Jealous Gods mocht reviewen voor Festivalblog (klik hier om de volledige review te lezen). Ik gaf het album een mooie score van 81 op 100. Dit betekent voor mij dat het een album is dat beter is dan het gemiddelde album en misschien wel bij mijn favoriete albums van het jaar hoort. Hoe komt het dat ik deze landgenoten van Lordi en cinematic rock in het algemeen nu pas ontdek? Wat een heerlijke muziek! Such a shame dat ze niet in mijn buurt komen optreden, anders was ik sowieso gegaan! Maar voor nu zal ik het moeten doen met het album en de kunstige clip van hun single Daze.

ENGLISH: Even though the band exists for over ten years already, I never heard of the Finnish band Poets Of The Fall. Until recently! I got the opportunity to review their newest album Jealous Gods for Festivalblog (click here for the full -Dutch- review). I gave the album a nice score of 81 out of 100. That means I really like the album and it might even be one of my favourite albums of the year. I honestly don't know how it's possible that I never discovered this band and cinematick rock in general before! Lovely music! Such a shame Poets Of The Fall isn't performing close to my home soon, otherwise I'd definitely go! But for now I guess I'll have to be content with the album and the video for their single Daze.



Will you let me burn?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!