5 October 2014

I've got designer bags under my eyes

Ik ben het type vrouw dat veel tassen heeft, maar er meestal eigenlijk maar eentje gebruikt. Ik heb wel moeite met veel geld uit te geven aan een tas, maar toen ik Lady Luxe, de nieuwe collectie tassen van het merk Guess Luxe, zag, viel mijn mond open. Where has this brand been all my life? Wat een prachtige collectie lederen tassen! I want them all!

ENGLISH: I'm the type of woman that has lots of bags, but mostly only uses one. I do have quite a problem with spending a lot of money on a bag, but after seeing the new collection of bags from Guess Luxe, I was so surprised. Where has this brand been all my life? This collection is named Lady Luxe and the bags are truly gorgeous! I want them all!



Classy is the original black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!