4 July 2014

365 Movie Challenge: Update #6!

I told all of you in this post that I'm participating in the 365 Movie Challenge. This means that if I want to complete this challenge I have to watch at least 365 movies this year. It won't be easy, but I like a challenge! Hopefully you do too, because I will be keeping you guys updated about my progress in this challenge. I will be uploading a post every month. And I gladly welcome you to the sixth one!





As you can see I haven't watched many movies in June. Not many at all. I watched four movies to be precise. I don't usually give my opinion on the movies I've watched, but I decided I'm going to tell you the best movie(s) I've watched and the worst one(s). But this month I'll just give a short opinion on all of the movies I've watched, because, well, there are only four...

The Boy In The Striped Pajamas
I cried my fucking heart out! I love movies about World War Two. I have this strange fascination for this war and I really think this movie is very touching. I haven't read the book, but I'm pretty sure I will read it soon, because I loved the film and books are always even better! 
I would've liked this movie even more if it would've been in German, because it's about a German family in Germany, so yeah.

Tangled
Love this film! It's a very beautiful movie with cute songs and it's also very funny. I really loved watching Tangled. I had never seen it before and heard so many good things about it, so I was a bit afraid it wouldn't be really good. But it was! I can really recommend this movie. I think it's a nice movie for all ages: young and old can enjoy this movie!

Jumper 
I had seen Jumper before, but it was a long time ago and I didn't remember lots of things, so I decided to watch it again. No regrets! I still love this movie as much as I used to do a couple of years ago. It's an action movie, but it has quite a lot of romance in it as well. So a great movie to watch with your boy-/girlfriend!

Twelve
I didn't really like this movie. I once bought it, because it had Chace Crawford and Ema Roberts in it and it was really cheap, but don't buy it. Don't even watch it. I really didn't like it and neither did my boyfriend. It was a weird, dark movie. Not my type of movie, that's for sure!


I hope you liked this 365 Movie Challenge Update #6. It has been a bit different from the previous ones, but I believe it's been a better update. Now I'm hoping I'll be able to watch more movies next month! I'll keep you updated!