18 February 2014

The Pretty Reckless - Heaven Knows

Afgelopen donderdag om tien uur 's ochtends ging de videoclip voor Heaven Knows van The Pretty Reckless wereldwijd in première. Ik was razend benieuwd, maar toen zat ik helaas in de les. Ik moest dus even geduld hebben. En dat geduld werd beloond! De clip is weer supercool en lekker controversieel! Taylor Momsen gaat namelijk helemaal naakt in deze nieuwste clip. Als je de verf wegdenkt toch! Ik ben me er van bewust dat niet iedereen fan is van controversiële zaken, zoals naakt en geweld in videoclips, but let's face it: this is pure rock 'n roll!

Last thursday at ten o'clock in the morning the videoclip for Heaven Knows by The Pretty Reckless premiered worldwide. I was fucking curious for this clip, but unfortunately I had a lecture then, so I had to be patient. But I watched it as soon as I could and I love this clip! It's super cool and controversial! Taylor Momsen goes completely naked. If you think the paint away ofcourse! I know that many people don't like controversial things such as violence and nudity in clips, but let's face it: this is pure rock 'n roll!



Oh Lord, heaven knows, we belong way down below. Way down below, way down below, way down below ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!