11 February 2014

Lily Allen - Hard Out Here

"Forget your balls and grow a pair of tits!" is de zin waardoor ik meteen helemaal verkocht was aan Lily Allen haar single Hard Out Here. Ik heb Lily Allen haar muziek altijd al wel kunnen smaken, maar deze single slaagt toch wel heel hard aan: een catchy deuntje, met een betekenisvolle tekst (vol geweldige quotes!) en een fantastische clip erbij! Heb je deze single nog niet gehoord: listen and thank me later!

"Forget your balls and grow a pair of tits!" is the sentence that made me absolutely fall in love with Lily Allen her single Hard Out Here. I've always liked Lily Allen her music, but this single is definetely one of my favourites: a catchy tune, with meaningful lyrics (including some amazing quotes!) and with an awesome clip! To everybody who hasn't heard this single yet: just listen and thank me later!




"Don't need to shake my ass for you, 'cause I've got a brain." en "You'll find me in the studio and not in the kitchen." zijn nog enkele geweldige quotes die ik zo direct uit de tekst plukte. Maar al de lyrics van deze single zijn gewoon ontzettend scherp en ik ben er helemaal fan van! Ik wil meer van dit soort liedjes! Iemand suggesties? Cause I think I might have raped the replay button!

"Don't need to shake my ass for you, 'cause I've got a brain." and "You'll find me in the studio and not in the kitchen." are some other quotes I just got out of the lyrics. But actually all of the lyrics of this song are really sharp and I really like that! I would like to listen to more of this kind of songs! Anybody with suggestions? Cause I think I might have raped the replay button!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!